Aircraft Maintenance Asc Mgr
Job Title Aircraft Maintenance Asc Mgr
Description Job Description
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Maintenance Manager in Peru in support of a Maintenance Program. Responsibilities include:
* Sustainment and documentation for aircraft systems/subsystems;
* Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and implementation of all contract maintenance support activities;
* Interface with government and contractor personnel;
* Formulate and review costs and ensure conformance to work standards;
* Interpret organizational policies, purposes and goals for subordinates;
* Manage maintenance support for complex aviation activities;
* Identify, acquire and utlize required resources to achieve project objectives;
* Non-destructive testing;
* Establishment and collection of quality metrics;
* Execution of quality plans;
* Preparation and execution quality related tests, data collection, and analysis
* At least 8 years aircraft maintenance experience plus 5 years aircraft maintenance experience in supervision and management.
* FAA Airframe and Power Plant license required.
* Experience with fixed and rotary wing aircraft required.
* Secret security clearance required.
* Experience includes support rendered at and to multiple geographically dispersed operating locations outside the US
* Knowledge of FAA parts procurement regulations and certificates of conformance
* Knowledge of Army aviation maintenance practices and regulations;e.g. Career Management Field 15 MOS
* Through knowledge of ground support equipment inspection and maintenance
* Knowledge of aviation unit, intermediate and limited depot level inspections on airframe, turbine engines, and their components
* An FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) (preferred)
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 115,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.