Info Assurance Engineer Sr
Job Title Info Assurance Engineer Sr
Description Job Description
This position plays a crucial role in defending the network infrastructure for one of our commercial clients.
Client is based in the Richmond, VA vicinity.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: SOC Tier 1 analyst, Advanced Data Analysis, Network/Host Forensics, Develop Alerts, Extract & Disseminate Intelligence, Develop Defensive Strategies, Team Leadership & Influence, Thought Leadership, Junior Peer Mentorship.
* Previous Information Assurance or Cyber Security Experience
Previous Cyber Security experience with Security Operations or Security Intelligence Centers
Proficiency with Windows, Unix/Linux Operating Systems
Previous Information Assurance or Cyber Experience in the Financial Industry
Previous Experience with RSA Archer (Threat, Incident & Risk Module)
* Understanding of Networking, System Administration, and Security Architecture
Experience with Anti-Virus, IDS, Full Packet Capture and Host/Network Forensics
* Experience with development of security policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.
* Experience with triage of incoming security events, perform preliminary and secondary analysis, validate events, and escalate if necessary.
* Experience with development and maintenance of Service Level Agreements, operational metrics, and customer reporting requirements.
* Enterprise-level experience performing incident triage, analysis, response, and remediation for computer network intrusions, web application and server attacks, insider threats, and malware infections.
* Effective Team Leadership Skills
* Strategic Thought Leadership Skills
* Effective Reporting, Writing, Communication & Presentation Skills
* Previous SOC Team Leadership Experience
* Previous Experience in Cyber Intelligence or related disciplines
* Incident Handling Experience
* Program and Scripting Experience
* (ISC)² SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
* (ISC)² CISSP Certification
* CEH Certification
* GIAC Certifications:
* GISF – Information Security Fundamentals
* GCIH – Certified Incident Handler
* GCIA – Certified Intrusion Analyst
* GXPN – Exploit Researcher & Advanced Penetration Tester
Client Specific Tool Certifications (Archer, Nitro, Splunk, Checkpoint IPS, ePO, etc.)
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 115,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.