• Minimum 4 year college degree in Engineering or materials science related to concrete, Masters or Doctorate preferred;
• 3 years experience in design of reinforced concrete structures per ACI 318;
• Professional Engineer license desired, but not required;
• Teaching or training experience desired, but not required;
• Bilingual desired, but not required.
Technical Skills (computer skills, software):
• Proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Proficient in structural analysis and design software;
• Ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
• Ability and desire to independently research and solve problems related to software tools used in educational programs;
• Willingness to learn new software programs;
• Ability to critically evaluate content and layout of educational material;
• Willingness to accept criticism and revise material appropriately;
• The applicant must be able to clearly communicate complicated subjects to an audience with a wide range of ability.
Must also be able to critically evaluate learning material that both they and others have developed and generate creative solutions for explaining complicated material.