Project Management & Planning Operations Representative, Sr. - Fort Worth, TX
- Sales / Business Development
Job Title Project Management & Planning Operations Representative, Sr. - Fort Worth, TX
Description Job Description
This position will be the Control Account Manager (CAM) for F-35 Support Equipment procurement scope of work, to ensure Earned Value Compliance. The position will be responsible for Cost, Schedule and Technical scope of work. Will lead Organizational Breakdown Structure leadership reviews and will support Earned Value reviews at all levels of management, up to the Executive Vice President and customer.
Will comply with the Earned Value tempo for the organization, inclusive of daily/weekly/monthly Support Equipment and Pilot Flight Equipment procurement management. This includes performing detail cost and schedule variance analysis and ensure root cause is defined and corrective action is implemented in a timely manner. Prepares and distributes cost and schedule performance metrics. Prepares monthly comprehensive Earned Value Management System (EVMS) presentations to include: detail cost and schedule variance analysis, definition and performance impacts, and corrective action efforts. Manage overhead expenditures to ensure performance to indirect budget and head count targets are achieved.
Responsible for Basis Of Estimates used for proposal and negotiations. Develops budget baseline, control account/work package planning and maintains baseline change control. Develops and oversee implementation of Affordability initiatives and will drive best practices across the team. Ensures monthly staffing plans support all budget/ETC commitments. Ensure requisitions are completed in advance of staffing needs.
Determine and set schedule priorities. Determine, communicate and resolve production shortages. Liaison with material management to ensure material availability issues are proactively resolved in advance of production schedule need date.
* Excellent organization, communication, presentation and time management skills.
* Ability to manage and effectively analyze large amounts of cost, schedule and technical data.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of Earned Value Management and production processes associated with development, implementation and management of cost and schedule baselines.
* Highly proficient in MS Office Suite tools.
* Corrective Action and Problem Solving skills.
* Certification as a Control Account Manager (CAM) with prior CAM responsibilities. –
* Hands-on familiarity with Earned Value (EV) metrics, reports, processes and data structures.
* Advanced knowledge of Aerospace Earned Value Management (EVMS) processes and procedures (including understanding of ANSII guidelines).
* Familiarity with LM MST scheduling systems used to plan and track performance. Familiarity using SAP queries and investigating issues.
* Advanced understanding of 5th generation aircraft processes and infrastructure (SAP, IFS, P2P).
* Project Management experience and skills developing and managing a resource loaded schedule.
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 115,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more ERP Project Manager Jobs
- View more Sales / Business Development Jobs
- View more Lockheed Martin Jobs