Job Title Sharepoint Developer
Description Job Description
This resource would develop solutions in SharePoint, collaborating on all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the application design, development, and implementation phases.
* Designs SharePoint Composite Applications
* Leverages SharePoint artifacts to architect business solutions
* Designs external application integration using BCS connections, SQL connections, Office Client Applications, etc.
* Performs data capture including InfoPath Forms Services, Workflows, and BCS
* Utilizes Integrate Search and Social Media capabilities in application design
* Utilizes other SharePoint service-based applications including PerformancePoint services, Reporting Services, Mysites, Managed Metadata Svc, etc.
Advanced knowledge of SharePoint which includes:
* Power User
* Customize user experience through browser capabilities
* Use of Themes
* OTB Workflows
* Create new site columns, lists, libraries
* Attach metadata
* Apply appropriate web parts to problem domain
* SharePoint designer advanced capabilities
* Workflow Development
* Site Branding
* Data web parts usage
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 115,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.