Systems Administrator Sr
Job Title Systems Administrator Sr
Description Job Description
Off Board Missions (OMS) System Administrator for Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
Performs OMS technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems. Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and acts as Subject Matter Expert for use of product suite. Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Provides OMS support in effort to provide the software operations for the Mission Planning, Theater Data Generation, Tactical/Intel Debrief, Air Vehicle Authentication & Crypto, Key Management, and Air Vehicle Secure Interface capabilities of the system.
OMS Administrators are expected to perform tasks to support the Offboard Mission Support Environment (OMSE). Many tasks performed by the Database Administrators and System Administrators are also tasks that are performed by an OMS Administrator to support the OMSE.
OMS Administrator will perform duties to include the following:
1) Provide, manage and support the OMSE:
a) Maintain/Install MPSE updates
b) Support pilots in Mission Planning/Debriefing Process
c) Support, administer and monitor associated hardware/software
2) Perform data management of mission planning and mission recorded data.
3) Maintain and store associated security logs and audit data.
4) Install and configure MPSE on the appropriate units at the site.
5) Setup user accounts with different levels of software/data access.
6) Maintain mission planning data/databases.
7) Perform cryptographic key loading and processing, and review audit logs.
1) Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) Mission planning and Fighter Tactics, Operations, & experience (e.g. Mission planning, post flight debriefing, etc.)
2) COMSEC experience
3) Good Communication & Verbal skills
4) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
5) Prior System Administrator experience
6) Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain and hold Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
7) Position is 2nd shift (1500-2400). Must be willing to work off hours, to include 0300-1200, 0700-1600, 1000-1900, and/or 1500-2400 depending on operational needs.
8) Position will require travel, as needed, to support Squadron deployments, which could last for extended periods
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to create presentation material for Pilots, Senior Officers, and management
2) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
3) Familiarity with existing LM products and processes, to include Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F35 Mission Systems hardware and software
4) Certified in Security+
5) Demonstrated Skills & Knowledge Set / Tools & Applications:
a) Windows XP (administrator and general use experience)
b) Network experience (e.g. domain controller and simple network configurations)
c) Backups of Physical servers (Windows 2003 OS), virtual machines, ESX server
d) Disaster recovery/restores
e) Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers
f) System Maintenance - scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
g) Software Maintenance – applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
h) User Account Maintenance (Account creation/management with Active Directory)
6) Systems & Software Engineering background and experience
7) Weapons Systems Officer
8) Electronics Warfare Officer
9) Precision Guided Munitions Planning Software (PGMPS)
10) Mission Planning Systems Support Representatives (SSR)
11) Experience with Air Force Mission Planning Support System (AFMSS)
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 115,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.